Date(s) - February 22, 2017
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Join The Life Raft Group as we present an informative webinar on Gene Fusions.
- Recently identified gene fusions in GIST
- Populations they target
- Current studies that may identify them
- How they can be used to guide therapeutic decision making.
About the presenter
Dr. Sicklick is the Associate Professor of Surgery at Moores Cancer Center, University of California, San Diego.
We cannot provide individual medical advice during this webinar. Information provided in this webinar is not intended as a substitute for your physician’s guidance and care.
- This is a web only meeting, accessed only by your internet connection. Participants are encouraged to use the web link automatically provided after registration and to use computer speakers (and/or headsets if available) to hear the audio portion of the meeting. Please log in at least ten minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
- Please ensure you have an updated version of Adobe Flash Player (Google Chrome has Flash built in).
- If you are using a mobile device or tablet, in order to view and hear the conference, download the ReadyTalk App from your App store.