The video starts with a tic-tac and we see : WHAT IS TIME?
Then we make a reflection about what time is, staring with the description of the word “tiempo” (time) from Latin “Tempus”: Period of time during which an action takes place or an event develops.
In the different scenes time is described:
- The period between SUNRISE and SUNSET
- BETWEEN ONE WAVE and the following one
- Changing from ONE SEASON to another
- Travelling from POINT A TO POINT B
- How long YOUR RUTINE lasts
- Or drawing A SMILE
- When we see the hour glass:
- What IS TIME?
We see the House our House of Government during the guard change and we hear in off the presidents voice:
- “ We do not want more bingos, raffles, “completada” (this is kind of a bake sale where hot dogs are sold) or “tallarinatas” (You invite to a pasta dinner and you ask for a contribution, both are fundraising activities.)
- Chile is a country that has the resources and that can protect to those who need it” (These are words that our president said when she presented the project of the law for which I was advocating)
We see the Congress:
- What it takes a law to be presented and approved.
- We see the group of patients very serious:
- HOW MUCH TIME DO WE HAVE TO WAIT?
- HOW MUCH TIME CAN WE WAIT?