This webcast covers:
- The A B C’s of Medicare: Everything you need to know
- What is Medicare, am I eligible and how do I enroll?
- What does Medicare cover?
- How much does it cost?
- Which path should I choose – Medigap Supplement Insurance or Medicare Advantage Plan?
- How about Prescription Drug coverage?
- Financial Assistance Programs to help with Medicare costs
About the Presenter:
Kathy Sarmiento has been working for the Alliance for Aging for fifteen years. The Alliance for Aging is the non-profit Area Agency on Aging for Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties in Florida. In her role as the SHINE Liaison, Kathy manages all aspects of the free SHINE Medicare counseling program. Kathy also manages the Benefits Enrollment Center at the Alliance for Aging. The Benefits Enrollment Center is a grant from the National Council on Aging to provide five core benefits to financially needy Medicare beneficiaries. Those five core benefits are Medicaid, food assistance, assistance paying for Medicare, Prescription Drug assistance and assistance paying the light bill.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this webcast is not intended as a substitute for your physician’s guidance and care.