Life Fest New Orleans Begins July 29th – Don’t Miss It!
It’s time to get ready for our Life Fest celebration in New Orleans. We are celebrating 20 years of targeted treatment for GIST and 20 years of relationships formed to help GISTers survive and thrive.
Ten Great Reasons to Attend Life Fest:
1. Join a gathering of the world’s foremost GIST experts in an atmosphere that encourages personal interaction.
2. Meet other GISTers for the first time. You are not alone!
3. Learn about the latest research findings and treatments for GIST. Educational sessions are tailored to patients and caregivers.
4. Meet the LRG staff. One of the best experiences for our staff is meeting patients and caregivers face-to-face.
5. Sharing your journey while sharing food and fun is amazing!
6. Celebrate with us in a special 20-year anniversary ceremony.
7. Join us in our GIST DO IT Walk as we raise awareness and funds for GIST research.
8. Meet our Life Fest Honorees. We celebrate the individuals and organizations who are our Partners for Survival.
9. Interact with long-term survivors and hear their stories of hope.
10. Let the good times roll! Wherever two or more GISTers gather, fun will follow.
Questions? Email Diana Nieves, Senior Director of Outreach & Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.