The Life Raft Group is a dynamic support organization that directs research to find a cure for a rare cancer and helps those affected through support and advocacy until we do. We are seeking a person who has a passion for our mission plus a variety of skill sets.
Job Description: This is a permanent, part-time position (20-24 hours/week). Weekend availability is a plus.
Projects/responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Assist with outreach and engagement efforts to patients and caregivers regarding membership and educational events
- Correspondence with our members and volunteers in writing and by phone
- Assist in event and fundraising Initiatives
- General administrative duties
Educational Requirements: 4 year Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree is a plus
Professional Level: 1-2 years of relevant job experience
- Must be comfortable interacting with patients and/or caregivers that are undergoing cancer treatment
- Strong work ethic and ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Computer literate including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Willing to accept direction, but also be able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to use a proactive approach to solve problems.
- Detail-oriented professional with exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Donor Perfect is a plus
Location: Our office is located in Wayne, NJ.
We are a unique organization that values dedication, hard work and a sense of humor. We provide a pleasant, rewarding and challenging work environment.
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to Jessica Nowak at email@example.com.